Are you interested in a specific furniture painting technique?
Do you want to try or learn how to use a Dixie Belle Paint Product?
Looking to improve your furniture painting skills?
Want to spend a fun afternoon painting with others?
Join me for Studio Saturday. I'm opening my furniture painting studio for one Saturday a month to help you improve your DIY skills, expand your creativity, and experience Dixie Belle Paint. It doesn't matter if you're a beginner or a seasoned furniture painter, there's a place for you at Studio Saturdays. I want this to be a VERY informal session where we can have fun and learn from each other.
- The first Studio Saturday is Saturday July 21. 1pm-4pm
- Studio Fee: $25 (plus tax)*
- *Many products will be available for use, metallics, glazes, waxes, etc. If you plan on painting your own piece, paint will be available for your purchase.
- I will have some sample boards available, but please bring what you would like to paint. You must be able to move your piece by yourself. If you have a larger piece you would like help with, I'm happy to work with you on a drawer or a door from the piece.
- Most of all, come and paint and have FUN! Not only can you learn from me, we can learn from each other.